Saturday, April 25, 2009

James 2:8 (NIV)

8If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, "Love your neighbor as yourself," you are doing right.


So I posted a new countdown timer up above...you know, just for fun. Not that it means anything. Last night I started watching the movie "Seven Pounds" with Will Smith on DVD. It's okay so far, but my sleep schedule is still off, so I fell asleep 45 minutes in. I'll finish it later. I think I'm going to go see that movie "Duplicity" tonight - the one with Clive Owen and Julia Roberts. It's at the discount theater near me, and what else is there to do on a Saturday night when you don't drink or have an over abundance of friends geographically accessible?! I really miss Florida in the sense of there was always someone to hang out with. After college however, things just seemed to go downhill socially. That's probably why so many people there rushed to get a "ring by spring" so to speak. I still don't regret not rushing into any relationship for the sake of being in one, but it would be nice to have just a few more friends for these lonely Saturday nights. I would like to give a shout out to my friend Heather Kasperzak who celebrated her birthday today. Heather is a coworker of mine at the Shrewsbury Public Library. She is basically awesome. Aside from her lack of showing up at poker, she rocks. So happy birthday!

So I apologize for how uninteresting this post was. I have been up since 3:30AM ... and look, 6:15 and I am starting to get tired again. I might try and grab an hour before I have to be up to get ready for work. Comment fool!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment