Monday, April 20, 2009

Welcome!

Isaiah 41:10 (NIV)

10 So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Due to recent events in my life of which I cannot fully discuss, I have decided to close down my old blog as it contains a lot of personal ramblings that I would not want the world to see. Until recently, my blog really wasn't a magnet for attention. In the coming months, that could change slightly - not much, but enough to make me want to "start fresh." I am going to make "by dan" a blog dedicated mostly to my thoughts on the world of entertainment, and of course the two things people say you should never talk about - politics & religion. I hope you, the reader, engage in a dialog about certain topics within the comments section of each post, and ultimately enjoy my blogging, because I sure do!

God Bless,
Dan Barbour

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite scripture.
    Best wishes to you in all you do. I was rooting for you on Majide, but even though you did not make it to the end, it was enjoyable to get to know even a glimpse of you on television and through your blogs.
    I wish more people had your religious convictions and were as morally strong and confident as you are.
    You truly seem to be a good person, and I pray that your life may continue to be blessed.

    ReplyDelete