Friday, July 24, 2009

"But may the righteous be glad and rejoice before God; may they be happy and joyful." - Psalm 68:3

I don't have much time - I'm on my lunch break (the blogger clock is totally whacked out below - the posting times are never correct!). For work, I had to design a logo. It's supposed to be a conversation starter. I am posting the logo below - try to guess what it means in the comment section - I'll reveal the answer in a few days. If you know me personally and know the answer, don't spoil it for people who want to guess.

Oh, and I appreciate all the comments and links I am being sent either in comment sections or private messages. I try and check out everything, but I don't always respond to each individual. It's nothing personal - it's more of a time issue. Just know I appreciate every comment and read a lot from the links of what you all have to say!

6 comments:

  1. Right now, I am stumped, but I am going to work together with my friends Stephie, Lauren and Sabrina to see if we can work it out together. Cuz, as they say, "Two heads are better than one" (or in my case, 4).

    I also sing some song covers on youtube, and I think I'm gonna sing one for you! I have the song picked out but I don't know the lyrics very well yet. But when I do sing it I will be sure to share it with you!

    And thank you for taking the time to check out all the links people provide you (myself included), I speak for a lot of people when they say they really appreciate it.

    ***-Lily-***

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, my friend Theresa took a guess, and I know it's prolly incorrect, but:

    Things That Taste Cold at the library.

    I know it doesn't make sense, but here you go.

    ***-Lily-***

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is kind of lame but (not very bright either)


    I got To Talk To Clooney

    ummmm....yea

    "Oh my Katy"

    *K.A.T.Y.*

    ReplyDelete
  5. THE ANSWER:

    "The Things They Carried"

    It's a book by Tim O'Brien the library is promoting for a Big Read community wide reading event. Good guesses!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I read that book my junior year of high school and it was pretty effective. Anyone who gets a chance to read it should!

    ReplyDelete