Tuesday, July 21, 2009

"Stern discipline awaits him who leaves the path; he who hates correction will die." - Proverbs 15:10

"Hell's Kitchen" began on Fox tonight. If you've seen "I Survived a Japanese Game Show", you will notice some similarities. The shows are created and directed by the same people. Both shows have personalities that clash. Both shows have a reward/punishment segment. Both shows have an animated host. I am not going to recap the episode - too many people involved right now. I sort of feel obligated to watch it though I as have met many people involved of bringing the show to the small screen. Even some of the cameras you can catch hanging on the walls look like the same kind hanging above my Majide bed. Pretty cool. I don't LOVE the show, but it's passable summer entertainment.

In totally unrelated news, do you use Twitter? Well, Twitter is really cool. Not because I'm on it or friends are on it, but because of the notable public figures that "tweet." In what other place can you hear what Ashton Kutcher is eating for dinner followed by what Sarah Palin is planning to do with her future? Where Dane Cook gives a movie recommendation while Jaszon Mraz let's us know about a concert - Twitter is pretty cool. Yeah, I'll admit, the "who cares" factor does kick in, but I love that you can be rich, poor, boring, or famous, and you still only get the same 140 characters to get your message across.

Remember, the next episode of "I Survived a Japanese Game Show" is airing an hour late on the east coast because President Obama. ABC at 10PM. Don't miss it!

1 comment:

  1. Following you on Twitter!!!! Look forward to hearing what you have to say there!

    ReplyDelete