Sunday, August 16, 2009

"But the prophet who prophesies peace will be recognized as one truly sent by the LORD only if his prediction comes true." - Jeremiah 28:9

Sorry this second journal entry is coming later than I had said - I fell asleep earlier than expected last night. Here is the second journal entry - if you didn't read the first one yet, do that - they go in order - that post is below this one. Peace!

3/25/09

From My Hotel -- Tokyo -- Japan

Last night was incredible. We took a bus to two busy sections of Shinjuku to shoot theme song/promo ad spots. I felt like such a celebrity, I won't deny it's awesomeness!! It's so silly really, but still totally cool. I had to come up with a pose, which made me feel stupid - until I decided to do the sterotypical library "shhhhh" finger. I hope that doesn't come across as snooty 'cause that's what I am her to try and CHANGE about librarians. Yesterday we also met with a couple producers of the show. I am actually shocked at how nice they all are. It's incredible really. I always pictured these top honchos to be execs who just hog most of the credit after writing a check from a poolside seat in L.A. The people on this though are all working their butts off.

I am so ready to start playing the game. I am so excited. As nice as many of the contestants probably are, I just want to start sending people home. As there can only be one winner, there's no point in acting all sad when people leave. My early prediction of the first out will be the tall black girl. She has diva written all over her. Last night, as we were heading into the city, looking at this awesome place, she was doing word puzzles. My word, how could someone not enjoy this place and choose an activity book as an alternative. If she wants to turn her back on Japan, I am more than willing to help her pack her bags. It's early though, so we'll see.

I am so happy right now. So thrilled to be here and in this game. Now let it begin.

Hours later, it did. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment