Tuesday, August 11, 2009

"My heart is steadfast, O God, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and make music." - Psalm 57:7

CHECK THIS OUT:


During my college days, I worked as an evening/weekend shift supervisor for the Steelman Library at Southeastern University (where I also attended and graduated from). I loved the job - it was actually one of my all time favorite positions I have ever held. I made many friends while working there, and one of them, Matt Hagelberger, has now "hit it big" with his band Terra Terra Terra. In my opinion, their music is like a Christian version of Linkin Park, but with a little lighter pop sound. Check out their Myspace or Amazon.com to find out how to buy the CD and listen to samples. Let me know what you think in the comments section of this post. Remember, you don't need to be a Blogger member to comment. Peace!

1 comment:

  1. They're really talented! It sounds like something I would listen to. I like pretty much all types of music that is not techno, classical or death metal (I like music with words that I understand).

    Thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete